The sad part about the Malaysia rubber tree is the fact that people have not realized its characteristics for a long time.
The hidden feature of the Malaysian rubber tree is its tenacity in the face of extreme natural forces, scientifically known as ‘Hevea Brasiliensis’, the tree has incredible qualities of providing durable rubberwood furniture.
There’s a lot of history that goes with the Malaysia rubber tree. The tree had been used to produce latex. Once the tree became useless (i.e. at the end of its economic life cycle after 25 – 30 years of latex production), it was burnt to be used as fuel, but now things have changed and you have Malaysia rubberwood furniture, which is made from the waste or recycled rubber tree.
Now, what is a Malaysia rubber tree? Malaysia rubber tree is a tree which produces natural rubber for commercialisation (see Malaysian Rubber Exchange, MRE and Malaysian Rubber Board, MRB). It is a tree which grows healthily only in the tropical climate of Malaysia and few other countries.
The tree in modern times has a new role to play. It produces durable high end furniture and various rubberwood products for Asian, European and the North America markets. The Malaysia rubber tree is also quite popular in North American counties because of it unique qualities.
What are the qualities that set apart the Malaysian rubber tree from other trees?
Here are a few benefits of the Malaysian rubber tree listed for you:
• The Malaysia rubber tree has the strength of teak wood. Teak wood is considered one of the strongest trees around. Teak furniture is considered to be the most expensive and the most durable. The Malaysia rubber tree is known to have the features of both, the strength of teak wood and the softness of Birchwood, and that makes it all the more unique.
• The furniture made out of the Malaysian rubberwood tree has the uniqueness, to be strong and at the same time, it can be cut and designed beautifully with ease.
• Since the rubberwood furniture is made out of the waste (i.e. recycled rubber tree), after the moisture had been extracted from the fresh rubberwood sawn timber, the furniture is very eco-friendly, which is quite surprising.
• Considering the unique features rubberwood furniture has, it is cheaper than many of the expensive furniture available with relatively similar qualities.
• Furniture made out of the Malaysia rubber tree is very durable, as the rubber tree is known to have high speck intensity. If you buy furniture made out of the Malaysia rubber tree, you can be assured that it will last for many years.
• Also, furniture made out of the Malaysia rubber tree is highly resistant to fungus. You will normally not have to worry about fungus eating your wood; the furniture will sit safely in your sitting rooms for years.
• Finally, another attractive benefit for you to buy one is that rubberwood furniture is incredibly light weight, and you can pick it up with ease and shift furniture within your house rather easily.
It is important to mention that the use of the Malaysia rubber tree for producing a variety of domestic rubberwood products doesn’t end here; it is equally beneficial for industrial use and is used extensively in various industrial sectors.